- Expand Communication Range and Wireless LAN Roaming
- IP100FS Remote Communicator Provides Dispatcher Facility
- Hands-free, Full Duplex Communication
- Dispersed Sites Connection
- Public Address System Connection
ApplicationsExpand Communication Range and Wireless LAN Roaming
Deploying wireless access points over an IP network can expand the range. The IP communication terminal can access the nearest access point and can roam between access points. IP100FS Remote Communicator Provides Dispatcher Facility
When the IP100FS remote communicator is installed in a Windows PC, the IP100FS allows you to provide instructions to IP communication terminal users. The IP100FS can obtain location information of each IP communication terminal based on the access point being used. Hands-free, Full Duplex Communication
The IP communication terminals can talk and listen at the same time like a telephone*. In combination with a VE-PG3 RoIP Gateway, the terminals can interconnect and communicate with an IP phone system.
* Either the HM-153LS or HM-166LS is required. Dispersed Sites Connection
Dispersed sites can be connected over an IP network (VPN), for example, warehouses and business office sites. Public Address System Connection
In combination with a VE-PG3 RoIP Gateway, the IP advanced radio system can be connected to a public address system.